Saturday, June 9, 2018

Scrapbooking

I have always enjoyed scrapbooking and have created many throughout the years. Collections of my favorite things - mermaid themes being one of them of course. Here are three which I have started but never quite finished yet as they are still a work in progress.


"Mermaids & Pirates"

"Romantic Mermaids"



"Erotic Mermaids"



Since I am not very artistically inclined, I just try to decorate my books with scrapbooking stickers, ribbons, charms, and anything else I can think of to use to add to them. It is fun and really love putting them together - very relaxing projects to do.

2 comments:

  1. I love these. Nice idea to put together an ocean theme. I'd like to do this. Thanks for the idea. Wouldn't have thought of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kim! These are beautiful!!! Well done! I think you are very artistic! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete