Sunday, June 2, 2019

From the treasure chest

Greetings everyone! I have some new things for the treasure chest to show you all - most were sale purchases found in my most recent travels. Check out these little items ...

Framed water color mermaid.
Mermaid book.
Mermaid cap.
Mermaid mug.
Another new mermaid book.
A Jim Shore mermaid ornament.
A mermaid make-up brush and a sweet gift from my friend Deb - a sequin mermaid tail key chain and a cute pair of mermaid socks!
A set of three mermaid glasses.
Two cool mermaid note pads.
A mermaid hand towel.
Mermaid magnifying glass.
Pair of pretty mermaid earrings.
Glass candle holder.
Mermaid statue.
A solar panel mermaid statue.

Happy treasure hunting, my dear fellow mermaids!!

4 comments:

  1. That's a great new lot of mermaid items.
    Wonderful.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea if your blog is still used but I am so happy to see you again, my friend and to see your lovely mermaid treasures.

    Hugs, Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan, I JUST got back into posting on this blog recently. I will be posting sometime today (12/16/2020). THANK YOU SO MUCH for remembering me! Hope all is well you, dear friend! I haven't seen you in blogland as of late.

      Delete