Thursday, February 8, 2018

New additions ...

As per usual, whilst looking for something else, I came across a couple of items at our local A.C.Moore Arts & Crafts store. I found a wall frame for my nautical-themed bathroom ...

and this pretty little mermaid charm just begging for a nice little bronze necklace chain in which to hang it on ...


As well as these little treasures, I picked out a lovely frame for a very special MagicLoveCrow painting I purchased from her called, "Step Into Your Greatness." 


This particular piece holds a very personal meaning to me. MagicLoveCrow is perhaps the most beautifully inspirational art I have ever seen! 

2 comments:

  1. Kim, your house is bursting with love and happiness. Your soul is shining! I love your new additions! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Stacy says and you added even more magick to your home with her beautiful painting!!!

    Big Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete