Sunday, March 7, 2021

From the Treasure Chest

Greetings, my fellow mermaids! I have a few new treasures to share with you. Since my birthday was a couple of weeks ago, I received some very beautiful gifts from my friends and family.

These two lovelies were from my friend, Deb ...


.
And, my sister Aurora Skye took me out for a birthday lunch and blessed me with these awesome items! ...

A mermaid tail night light.

A pretty mermaid necklace. The blue one was from my sister and the one with the pearl was actually from my husband.

A fresh and sweet smelling large votive candle called, "Waterfall." Smells GREAT!!

And, a cute, sparkly mermaid tail keychain!
.
Also, yesterday, I found a few more goodies to add to my treasure chest ....




Have a great rest of the weekend, friends and HAPPY TREASURE HUNTING!!

1 comment: