Sunday, February 7, 2021

My mermaid altar

 

.

Yesterday, I began working on my new mermaid altar downstairs. Last week, my gorgeous new merman statue arrived and I just could not wait to add him to my collection ...


Some of my altar items I had gotten a few years ago such as my ceramic mermaid bell, my chalices, mermaid athame, mermaid tealight holder, large seashell, and incense burner ...


I have also been doing a bit more reading on sea magic. This is one of my many books which I enjoy! ...


And, I received a very special surprise gift from a very kind and thoughtful co-worker this past week- a beautiful black crystal and amethyst pendant ...


And last, but not least, the mermaids and I are very much awaiting the seasons of SPRING and summer - especially since we have been in a deep freeze here in my area of Pennsylvania. Last week, we experienced a bad snow and ice storm leaving us with 12 inches of snow! In fact, it is currently snowing hard here as I write this post and there are two more storms expected during the course of this coming week. 

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks very nice.
    I too say roll-on Spring!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your treasures Kim!!! Beautiful gift from your co-worker! Please take care with all the snow and cold! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete